CARACTÉRISTIQUES PRINCIPALES DU CIRRUS PLUS HD POWERCHAIR
Overview of the Cirrus Plus HD:
The Drive Cirrus Plus HD power wheelchair is a great Heavy Duty wheelchair at an even better price. With a 400 pound weight capacity and 22″ wide seat this chair is able to accommodate many users. It has all the options you would expect in a more expensive transportable power wheelchair including an attractive silver vein finish, swing-away footrests, height-adjustable armrests and a cushion at a price that can’t be beat.
Also available in smaller sizes- see the Cirrus Plus
- What Makes This Different
Rear wheel drive makes the Cirrus Plus HD easy to maneuver, and it has a 4” ground clearance. This is a folding-frame power chair, so if you remove the batteries from under the seat, the frame can be folded and stowed. Great standard features include a 2” foam seat cushion, padded backrest with adjustable upholstery, and swing away footrests with a calf strap and heel loops. Elevating leg rests are available at an additional charge.
- Why We Like It
We like the extra support and comfort offered by the seating of the Cirrus Plus HD. The seat is standard in a 22″ width and is built to accomodate 400 lbs. The joystick controller is programmable, and can be mounted on either the left or right armrest. 1 Year In-Home service is included with the Cirrus Plus HD. 2 and 3 Year In-Home service is available, see details at right.
- Seat Depth1Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2Measured from the seat base to the top of the chair back. Power wheelchair riders need upper back support, particularly for the moment of initial acceleration.
- Hanger Angle3Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the electric power wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on the ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width4Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Front Seat to Floor5Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Electric power wheelchairs are almost never foot-propelled by the user – so excluding the additional two-inch footrest height for propelling is very rare.
- Foldable, lightweight frame for easy portability
- Steel double cross-brace frame
- Adjustable-tension back upholstery
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable
- Adjustable-length controller mount
- Adjustable-tension back upholstery
- Swing-away footrests with heel loops
- Optional elevating leg rests (Item #CPELR) sold separately
- Optional 2″ seat depth extension (Model #STDS1818N) sold separately
- Positioning belt included
- Padded back upholstery with a storage pouch and cushioned seat
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Manual wheel locks
- General foam seat cushion included
- Anti-tip wheels
|Top Speed||5 mph|
|Estimated Travel Range*||15 miles|
|Overall Dimensions||42.5″ x 29.5″ (22″), 46″ x 31″ (24″)|
|Batteries (pair)||12V x 36AH (22″), 12V x 50AH (24″)|
|Batteries Charger||4A Offboard|
|Controller||PG VSi 50A|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs. (22″), 450 lbs. (24″)|
|Total Weight||156 lbs. (22″), 159 lbs. (24″)|
|Base Weight||100 lbs. (22″), 105 lbs. (24″)|
|Battery Weight (pair)||56 lbs. (22″), 66 lbs. (24″)|
|Seat Dimensions||22″ x 16″, 24″ x 19.5″|
|Caster Wheels||8″ x 2″ Solid|
|Drive Wheels||12.5″ x 2.25″ Flat-free|
|Warranty on Frame||Limited Lifetime|
|Warranty on Electronic Controller||24 Months|
|Warranty on Drive Train Components||24 Months|
|Warranty on Batteries||12 Months|
|Interested in seeing in person? Contact US.|
|Find A Demo Location|
Please fill the form below AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU.