Scooters From Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Drive was formed in January 2000 under the name Medical Depot, Inc. Not long after the Company started.
The ownership recognized the opportunity to reflect the spirit of the Company and the quality of life it provides to the users of their products, and therefore, changed the name to Drive. This culture and drive led to the significant growth and the formation of a multi-national organization. The continuous growth and expansion throughout the years is supported by the best professionals in the business, state-of-the-art technology and an undying winning attitude. When DeVilbiss Healthcare was acquired in 2015, the Company became known as Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare.
- Disassembles easily into 5 pieces for convenient travel options
- Non marking tires for indoor use
- Easily adjustable seat height for comfort
- Ideal use: Mainly indoor driving - Very easy to transport in vehicles (heaviest piece 39 lbs)
- Quick and easy to disassemble with the heaviest piece being 43 lbs.
- Rear and front suspensions coils for comfortable ride on all terrain
- Anti-tip wheels for optimal outdoor driving on all types of terrain
- Ideal use: Primarily indoor & moderate outdoor driving - Easy to transport in vehicles (heaviest piece 43 lbs)
- With 2 clicks of a button it can folded into a compact size
- Can pull scooter like luggage when folded
- Anti-tip tires for added safety
- Ideal use: Mainly indoor driving - Ideal for air-travel