3 or 4 Wheel Scooters
Scooters with three wheels have a smaller footprint and are easier to man-oeuvre, but they may be less stable.
There are often size and turning radius restrictions when travelling on public transport.
A 3 Wheel Motorized Scooter May Be For You If…
- Your scooter is for indoor use, or to navigate over smooth surfaces
- You need a scooter with a sharp turning radius for narrow spaces
- You are tall and need a little more leg room
A 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter May Be For You If…
- You prefer the weight distribution you get from a four-wheel scooter
- The scooter is primarily for outdoor use, over rough terrain
- You require a wider, sturdier and broader wheelbase
Rider weight, scooter size and ease of operation are crucial in choosing the right mobility scooter. Detailed product information is provided with every 3-wheel and 4-wheel scooter to help consumers make the best individual choice.
If you’re looking for the scooter that’s right for you, from sporty, travel scooters to heavy-duty luxury models, we offer a full line of personal mobility scooters for almost every need and any budget.