Mobility Scooter Size
Mobility scooters vary in length, width and height. It’s important to think about:
- how big do you need your scooter to be so you can sit on it comfortably?
- will you have space to stretch out your legs?
- where you will store your scooter?
- where you will use it?
The scooter’s ‘turning radius’ is related to its size. The turning radius determines the amount of space the scooter needs to turn around completely. A small scooter with a small turning radius will be easier to use indoors.
- Disassembles easily into 5 pieces for convenient travel options
- Non marking tires for indoor use
- Easily adjustable seat height for comfort
- Ideal use: Mainly indoor driving - Very easy to transport in vehicles (heaviest piece 39 lbs)
- Quick and easy to disassemble with the heaviest piece being 43 lbs.
- Rear and front suspensions coils for comfortable ride on all terrain
- Anti-tip wheels for optimal outdoor driving on all types of terrain
- Ideal use: Primarily indoor & moderate outdoor driving - Easy to transport in vehicles (heaviest piece 43 lbs)
- Easy one-handed Feather Touch Disassembly
- Frosted LED headlights & pathway light
- Integrated storage and cupholder on the tiller
- Ideal use: Great city driver