Full-size scooters are designed not only to offer indoor independence in larger homes and spaces like shopping centers,
but also maximize outdoor independence, with models ranging from 4 mph, 3-wheel scooters with 20-mile battery ranges, all the way up to 10 mph, 4-wheel scooters with 30-mile battery ranges, with weight capacities from 300- to 500 lbs.
An important aspect in selecting a full-size scooter is turning radius, which dictates how well a scooter maneuvers indoors. For example, a 3-wheel scooter with a 42″ turning radius will maneuver indoors better than a 4-wheel scooter with a 59″ turning radius. As a result, if indoor maneuverability is important to you, look for a small turning radius.
- Equipped with pneumatic tires for a smooth ride on all terrains and front basket for storage
- LCD screen displays just like a car
- Seat can angle back 90-130 degrees and has a 360 degree rotation
- Ideal use: Good outdoor driver
- Reclining high-back seat with headrest and sliders
- Rear & front suspensions for outside rough terrain
- Lower headlight and directional signals for travelling
- Ideal use: Engineered for powerful performance and exceptional style.
**Unfortunately The Panther Heavy Duty (4-Wheel) Has Been DiscontinuedFeatured in Top 7 Highest Carrying Capacity Featured in Top 5 Fastest Full-Size Scooters
- Equipped with anti-tip wheel for additional safety
- Captains Seat with height adjustable and fold down feature
- Come equipped with dual rear view mirrors and Large front basket
- Ideal use: Great outdoor driver