Midsize scooters provide users with a cushier, more comfortable ride than smaller sized devices,
often providing individuals with a choice between regular seats or captain’s chair seating. These scooters are also often equipped with larger-sized batteries, making them a good choice for people looking to travel on them for longer distances (their range usually goes up to 40 km on a single charge). Because tires are often larger in midzie scooters, they have larger clearance from the ground, which helps the driver navigate roads and curbs with greater ease. While a few midsize scooters can be disassembled for transportation in small vehicles, most of them will need tools in order to carry out the task. If you are looking to buy a midsize scooter and travel with it, you will likely require a van or larger vehicle with a ramp.
- Easy one-handed Feather Touch Disassembly
- Frosted LED headlights & pathway light
- Integrated storage and cupholder on the tiller
- Wraparound delta tiller
- Integrated USB charging port in tiller
- Dual front wheel for added stability & greater turning radius
- Dual front wheel design that combines the maneuverability of a three wheeled scooter with the stability of a 4 wheeled scooter
- Night time driving features, Turn signals with high-visibility rear brake
- Ideal use: Good city driver - Able to be disassembled & transported in vehicles (heaviest piece 54 lbs)
Add to cart to take an additional $500.00 OFF for a limited time!
- Tool-free disassembly into five lightweight parts
- Efficient LED lights increase visibility & improve scooter range.
- Built-in splash guards to protect the electronics