Cirrus Plus EC Powerchair KEY FEATURES
Overview of the Cirrus Plus:
The Drive Cirrus Plus folding power wheelchair is a great wheelchair at an even better price. Attractive silver vein finish, swing-away footrests, height-adjustable armrests, seat belt and a seat cushion are all included.
- What Makes This Different
Rear wheel drive makes the Cirrus Plus easy to maneuver, and it has a 4” ground clearance. This is a folding-frame power chair, so if you remove the batteries from under the seat, the frame can be folded and stowed. Great standard features include a 2” foam seat cushion, padded backrest with adjustable upholstery, and swing away footrests with a calf strap and heel loops. Elevating legrests are available at an additional charge.
- Why We Like It
We like the extra support and comfort offered by the seating of the Cirrus Plus. The seat is standard in 16’ or 18” width, and can be ordered in a 20” width at an additional charge. For a 22″ seat and higher weight capacity Cirrus, see the Cirrus Plus HD model. The joystick controller is programmable, and can be mounted on either the left or right armrest. 1 Year in-home service is included with the Cirrus Plus. 2 and 3 Year in-home service is available, see details at right. .
- Seat Depth1Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2Measured from the seat base to the top of the chair back. Power wheelchair riders need upper back support, particularly for the moment of initial acceleration.
- Hanger Angle3Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the electric power wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on the ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width4Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Front Seat to Floor5Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Electric power wheelchairs are almost never foot-propelled by the user – so excluding the additional two-inch footrest height for propelling is very rare.
- Foldable, lightweight frame for easy portability
- Attractive steel cross-brace frame
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable
- Adjustable-length controller mount
- Adjustable-tension back upholstery
- Swing-away footrests with heel loops
- Optional elevating leg rests (Item #CPELR) sold separately
- Positioning belt included
- Padded back upholstery with storage pouch and cushioned seat
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Manual wheel locks
- General foam seat cushion included
- Anti-tip wheels
|Top Speed||4 mph|
|Estimated Travel Range*||29″|
|Overall Dimensions||48″ (L) x 25.75″ (W)|
|Batteries (pair)||12V x 50AH|
|Controller||PG VR2 70A|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Total Weight||212 lbs.|
|Base Weight||98 lbs.|
|Battery Weight (pair)||66 lbs.|
|Seat Dimensions||22″ x 20″; 24″ x 22″|
|Seat Weight||48 lbs|
|Caster Wheels||10″ x 3″|
|Drive Wheels||14″ x 3″|
|Warranty on Frame||Limited Lifetime|
|Warranty on Electronic Controller||24 Months|
|Warranty on Drive Train Components||24 Months|
|Warranty on Batteries||12 Months|
|Interested in seeing in person? Contact US.|
|Find A Demo Location|