Colibri (3 Wheel) KEY FEATURES
The Invacare Colibri is the perfect travel companion. Designed with unparalleled durability features and enhanced with patented LiteLock Technology for simple disassembly, the Colibri is the ideal solution for trips to the mall, visits to the park or weekends away. Standard with batteries and a 300 lbs. weight capacity
Invacare Colibri three and four wheel micro-portable scooters come charged with the latest in comfort, convenience and design elements. Featuring three platforms, two wheel options and two battery options to go along with the choice of five bold new interchangeable colour sets, you can ensure that your Colibri Scooter will fit both your lifestyle and personality. All three platforms are programmable through the charger port for speed, acceleration, braking, alarms and reverse pot to meet the needs of varying users. Standard with a powerful 200 WATT motor, Colibri scooters provide safety through increased torque at low speeds and a class-leading 8 km/h travel speed.
- Patented LiteLock technology enables you to disassemble and assemble for travel in seconds
- Standard built-in safety features include rear anti-tippers, front and rear mounted reflectors, brake disengagement lever
- Six interchangeable colour panel options to personalize the Colibri to suit your
- Adjustable three-position tiller with delta steering handle.
- 12 Ah and 18 Ah dual battery pack options offer convenient charging through the
front port and up to a 16 km travel range.
- Provider-programmable electronics to reverse throttle direction and adjust driving
- Padded vinyl driver seat with width and angle adjustable arms and stylish accent stitching
- Sleek, double-spoke, mark-free black tires provide peace-of-mind reliability
- Dual battery pack options offer convenient charging through the front port
- 300 lbs. weight capacity.
Manual & WarrantyProduct Manual (English)
|Max. climbable obstacle height||1.75”|
|Usable Foot Space Length||18”|
|Seat-to-Floor||14.5” – 16.5”|
|Seat-to-Top of Arms||8”|
|Width Between Arms||16” – 19”|
|Recommended Battery||2 x 12 V, 12 Ah*|
|Off-Board Charging System||2 Ah/2 Ah/5Ah|
|Speed||8 km/h (5 mph)|
|Estimated Travel Range*||11 km (7 miles)|
|Weight (lbs.)||91.6 lbs.|
|Weight Limit (lbs.)||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Incline Capability||6 degree|
|Dimensions||200″ x 50″|
|Warranty||Two-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects (excluding upholstered materials, padded materials and tires/wheels). Six months on batteries purchased from Invacare®. Manufacturer’s warranty does not cover normal wear.|