Comet PRO (4 wheel) Key Features
LCD Control Panel
The LCD screen displays the speed, distance travelled, battery status, time, temperature and system messages.
The design of the tiller and delta handles encourages
better alignment of the head, shoulders and elbows.
Vertical articulating double wishbone front suspension
delivers superior control, performance and comfort.
Brake Light/Direction Indicators
Safety and visibility are enhanced with a rear brake
lights, that engage upon the release of the throttle,
left and right direction indicators, which
automatically stop blinking after 30 seconds.
Equipped with the all new suspension system, premium reclining and swiveling seat and 13″ pneumatic or solid tires.
The Comet PRO ensures that you will enjoy longer and more challenging journeys thanks to its enhanced driving features and capability to support two, 75 Ah batteries. Large 13″ pneumatic tires, combined with superior front wishbone and rear central spring suspension systems, work together to provide smooth travel and an exceptional drive.
- Advanced Suspension – For a smooth and comfortable drive over rugged terrain.
- Interactive LCD screen which displays speed, distance traveled, battery status, time, temperature, system faults codes and a maintenance required indicator.
- Programmable audible signal volume and adjustable screen brightness.
- Designed to allow the use of 75 AH batteries allowing you to go further than ever before.
- Integrated brake lights that automatically engage upon the release of the throttle, and left and right turning signals that can be activated through the control panel.
|Product Weight Capacity:||352 lbs. / 160 kg|
|Dimensions:||27″ W x 57″ L Base|
|Seat Height:||17.25″ – 20.25″|
|Seat Angle:||90 – 130 degrees|
|Speed:||15 km/h (7.5 mph)|
|Safety System:||Speed Reduction Technology – Slows the scooter automatically while cornering|
|Battery:||2 x 12V, 75 Ah Maximum Battery Size|
|Tire Size:||13″ (4.00-5) Pneumatic|
|Warranty:||Two-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects (excluding upholstered materials, padded materials and tires/wheels). Six months on batteries purchased from Invacare. Manufacturer’s warranty does not cover normal wear.|