Due to a carefully thought out design process, the reliability and durability of the Comet ULTRA is never a concern. Developed with full regard to comfort, stability and safety, the ULTRA has been engineered to provide an enhanced driving experience over outdoor terrain. The ULTRA’s robust construction supports up to 485 pounds and features a 26″ wide seat, while its unique suspension system is adjustable to reduce vibration and increase driving satisfaction.
- The Comet ULTRA seat was developed in conjunction with therapists to ensure an optimal seating position and increased comfort.
- Features a 26″ seat with reinforced seat base, seat column and armrests.
- Interactive LCD screen which displays speed, distance traveled, battery status, time, temperature, system faults codes and a maintenance required indicator.
- Advanced Suspension – For a smooth and comfortable drive over rugged terrain.
- Integrated brake lights that automatically engage upon the release of the throttle, and left and right turning signals that can be activated through the control panel.
|Product Weight Capacity:||485 lbs. / 220 kg|
|Dimensions:||27″ W x 57″ L Base|
|Seat Style:||26″ W x 22.5″ D with pneumatic lumbar support|
|Seat Angle:||95 – 120 degrees|
|Speed:||10 km/h (6 mph)|
|Battery:||2 x 12V, 75 Ah Maximum Battery Size|
|Safety System:||Speed Reduction Technology – Slows the scooter automatically while cornering|
|Tire Size:||13″ (4.00-5) Pneumatic|
|Warranty:||Two-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects (excluding upholstered materials, padded materials and tires/wheels). Six months on batteries purchased from Invacare. Manufacturer’s warranty does not cover normal wear.|