Comet ULTRA PRO (4 wheel) Key Features
The Comet ULTRA was developed with full regard for comfort, stability and safety.
Its robust construction supports up to 485 lbs. and features a 26” wide seat, while its unique suspension system is adjustable to reduce vibration and increase driving satisfaction.
The Comet ULTRA incorporates a reinforced seat base, seat column and armrests which offer reliable support when getting on and off the scooter.
Due to a carefully thought out design process, the reliability and durability of the Comet ULTRA is never a concern. Developed with full regard to comfort, stability and safety, the ULTRA has been engineered to provide an enhanced driving experience over outdoor terrain. The ULTRA’s robust construction supports up to 485 pounds and features a 26″ wide seat, while its unique suspension system is adjustable to reduce vibration and increase driving satisfaction.
- The Comet ULTRA seat was developed in conjunction with therapists to ensure an optimal seating position and increased comfort.
- 13” black pneumatic tires with polished aluminum rims.
- Interactive LCD screen which displays speed, distance traveled, battery status, time, temperature, system faults codes and a maintenance required indicator.
- Robust motor and electronics that are protected from corrosion and water, to safeguard the vital workings of the scooter.
- Advanced Suspension – For a smooth and comfortable drive over rugged terrain.
- Integrated brake lights that automatically engage upon the release of the throttle, and left and right turning signals that can be activated through the control panel.
- 26” wide contoured captain’s seat with pneumatic lumbar support that wasdeveloped in conjunction with therapists to ensure an optimal seating position and increased comfort.
- Programmable electronics, adjustable audible signal volumes and customizable LCD screen brightness.
- Invacare’s Speed Reduction Technology (SRT) .
- Ergonomic design to encourage better alignment of the head, shoulders and elbows for a more relaxed driving position.
- Infinite adjustment of the tiller between 70° and 90°.
- Powerful 4-pole motor provides a 10 km/h top speed.
- Full front and rear lighting system with automatic brake lights, turning signals and super bright, dual bulb headlights.
- 485 lbs. weight capacity.
|Max. climbable obstacle height||4”|
|Usable Foot Space Length||13.5”|
|Seat-to-Floor||17.25” – 20.25”|
|Back Height||32” – 35”|
|Back Angle||95 degrees – 130 degrees|
|Seat-to-Top of Arms||5” – 7”|
|Width Between Arms||20” – 22.5”|
|Recommended Battery||2 x 12 V, 75 Ah Group 24|
|Off-Board Charging System||8 Ah|
|Speed||10 km/h (6 mph)|
|Estimated Travel Range*||55 km (36 miles)|
|Weight (Inc. Batteries)||250 lbs.|
|Weight Limit (lbs.)||485 lbs.|
|Maximum Incline Capability||10 degree|
|Dimensions||13” x 4”|
|Tire Pressure||50 psi|
All orders come with a manufacturer warranty -labour is excluded
|Warranty||Two-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects (excluding upholstered materials, padded materials, and tires/wheels). Six months on batteries purchased from Invacare®. Manufacturer’s warranty does not cover normal wear.|