COBRA GT4 KEY FEATURES
The luxurious high back captain’s seat comes with the upgraded deluxe 22 inch wide version. The headrest is height adjustable, and the backrest is able to be reclined, swiveled and adjusted forward or backwards with automotive-style slides.
From its distinctive look to class-leading performance, we have stopped at nothing to create the new standard in heavy duty scooters. The Cobra GT4 boasts a dynamic, modern design and incorporates cutting edge technological advancements to provide the most attractive, highest performance scooter available. In addition, the Cobra provides maximum comfort with a smooth, stable ride and a deluxe Captain’s Seat available in 22” widths. Experience a new age in scooter design with the Cobra GT4.
What Makes This Different?
The focus on driver comfort gives the Cobra GT 4 the edge. The tiller adjusts easily to any angle, which combined with the many seat adjustments is sure to allow you to achieve the most comfortable driving experience. The modern backlit control panel lets you monitor your ride as the powerful 950 watt motors zip you along at up to 10 MPH. The ergonomically designed control handle makes it easier to steer by reducing driver fatigue.
- Dual rear view mirrors, positioning belt included, anti-tip wheels, Easy, freewheel mode
- Efficient, extra bright LED lighting (Tail lights and Turn Signals) ,State-of-the-art control panel
- Ergonomic delta control handles makes it easier for users with limited strength and dexterity to operate the scooter
- Full size Sport Style Captain’s Seat (22” width)
- Hazard lights, turn signals and reflectors for superb visibility
- Large, air-filled, low-profile tires and full suspension for smoothest outdoor ride quality, “Blad (Taie” style alloy wheel rims
- One-touch, infinite tiller angle adjustment allows the user to easily position the tiller into the ideal driving position
- Padded armrests feature easy turn cylinders for angle adjustment
- Seats are height adjustable, swivel and feature a fold-down, reclining backrest
- Seats can be adjusted forward or backward on auto-style slides
- “High/Low” switch for instant speed control
|Estimated Travel Range
|Max Climbing Angle
|63” (L) x 28.8″ (W)
|Dynamic Rhino II 160A
|24V x 950W x 5200 rpm
|12V x 75AH
|Total Weight (Inc. Batteries)
|Battery Weight (pair)
|22″ (W) x 20″ (D)
|27″ – 30″
|14″ x 14″ Pneumatic
|14″ x 14″ Pneumatic
All orders come with a manufacturer warranty -labour is excluded
|Warranty on Frame
|Warranty on Electronic Controller
|Warranty on Drive Train Components
|Warranty on Batteries