LEO 3-WHEEL KEY FEATURES
The Invacare Leo 3-wheel mobility scooter has a stable three-wheel base that provides a smooth, safe drive and handles varying surfaces with ease.
With a sophisticated design and impressive features, the Leo Scooter will get you where you’re going in style!
The Leo scooter is the ideal indoor/outdoor scooter due to its compact size and long range capacity. Engineered with the highest regards to safety, function and quality, the Leo scooter is the optimal choice for those who value their independence. Features such as delta-steering handlebars and an adjustable seat ensure that any journey on the Leo scooter is a comfortable one.
- 36 Ah batteries are standard and provide up to a 36 km range
- Tool-free disassembly into five lightweight parts for travel and transportation
- 10” black pneumatic tires with polished aluminum rims
- Two-step disengaging lever guards against unintentional disengagement out of drive mode.
- Full lighting system. Efficient LED lights increase visibility and improve scooter range.
- Compact size makes the Leo easy to control and maneuver
- Built-in splash guards to protect the electronics and transaxle
- • Easy to use, lit control panel with programmable audible and visual signals.
- Black, pneumatic tires are non-scuffing and provide a soft ride
- 360 degree swiveling seat is height adjustable and features width and angle adjustable arms and detachable seat upholstery with stylish accent stitching
Manual & WarrantyProduct Manual (English)
|Max. climbable obstacle height||2.4”|
|Usable Foot Space Length||22”|
|Seat-to-Floor||16.5” – 19.5”|
|Seat-to-Top of Arms||8”|
|Width Between Arms||23” – 27”|
|Recommended Battery||2 x 12 V, 36 Ah*|
|Off-Board Charging System||5 Ah|
|Speed||8 km/h (5 mph)|
|Estimated Travel Range*||36 km (22 miles)|
|Weight (lbs.)||174 lbs.|
|Weight Limit (lbs.)||350 lbs.|
|Maximum Incline Capability||6 degree|
|Dimensions||9” x 3.5”|
|Tire Pressure||50 psi|
All orders come with a manufacturer warranty -labour is excluded
|Warranty||Two-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects (excluding upholstered materials, padded materials and tires/wheels). Six months on batteries purchased from Invacare®. Manufacturer’s warranty does not cover normal wear.|