LEO 4-WHEEL KEY FEATURES
If you’re looking for a scooter that provides versatility both indoors and outdoors, look no further than the Invacare Leo 4-wheel scooter
The Leo scooter is the ideal indoor/outdoor scooter due to its compact size and long range capacity. Engineered with the highest regards to safety, function and quality, the Leo scooter is the optimal choice for those who value their independence. Features such as delta-steering handlebars and an adjustable seat ensure that any journey on the Leo scooter is a comfortable one.
What Makes This Different
Large buttons are easy to operate and the control panel features a bright light to easily distinguish the buttons. The scooter also has built-in splash guards that protect your electronics and trans axle so you don’t need to worry about driving through puddles.
Why We Like It
The 10 inch tires are flat-free tires to guarantee longevity and durability. They are great for paved and gravel roads or paths. The Leo also has a great look to it. It is sleek and stylish and has a stable design.
- 36 Ah batteries are standard and provide up to a 36 km range
- Tool-free disassembly into five lightweight parts for travel and transportation.
- Compact size makes the Leo easy to control and maneuver
- Built-in splash guards to protect the electronics and transaxle
- Black, pneumatic tires are non-scuffing and provide a soft ride
- 360 degree swiveling seat is height adjustable and features width and angle adjustable arms and detachable seat upholstery with stylish accent stitching
- 10” black pneumatic tires with polished aluminum rims
- Infinite adjustable tiller with delta-steering handle
- Two-step disengaging lever guards against unintentional disengagement out of drive mode
- Full lighting system. Efficient LED lights increase visibility and improve scooter range.
- Provider-programmable electronics to reverse the throttle direction and adjust driving performance.
- Infinitely adjustable tiller
- Available in blue or red
- 350 lb. weight capacity
- Two year limited warranty against manufacturing defects (excluding upholstered materials, padded materials and tires/wheels). Six months on batteries. Manufacturer’s warranty does not cover normal wear.
Manual & WarrantyProduct Manual (English)
|Top Speed||8 km/h (5 mph)|
|Estimated Travel Range*||36 km (22 miles)|
|Overall Dimensions (L x H x W)||47.5” x 36” x 23.6”|
|Batteries (pair)||2 x 12 V, 36 Ah*|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Total Weight (Inc. Batteries)||184 lbs|
|Seat-to-Top of Arms||8”|
|Seat Height Seat-to-Floor||16.5” – 19.5”|
|Seat Dimensions||19″ (W) x 16″ (D)|
|Tire Pressure||50 psi|
All orders come with a manufacturer warranty -labour is excluded
|Warranty||Two-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects (excluding upholstered materials, padded materials and tires/wheels). Six months on batteries purchased from Invacare®. Manufacturer’s warranty does not cover normal wear.|
nEED ADDITIONAL HELP?
NEED A SERVICE LOCATION?
We can help you find the closest service location near you. Just click the button below and complete the form and we will get back to you within the next 48 hrs.Find A Service Location
Please fill the form below
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW