JAZZY ZERO TURN 8 KEY FEATURES
The Jazzy® Zero Turn 8 and Pride’s patented, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology™. Navigate tight corners and small spaces effortlessly with a 37.25” turning radius. Illuminate your ride with bright LED lighting. Dual motors and CTS suspension ensure a smooth and comfortable drive.
Pride’s new Jazzy Zero-Turn 8 4-wheel scooter takes a giant leap forward in scooter performance! Zero Turn Technology merges the stable ride of a four-wheel scooter with the tight turning radius and superior handling of a three-wheeler. Responsive dual motors and patented CTS suspension offer improved traction and a smooth ride.
The Jazzy Zero –Turn has a roomy 44” chassis, yet only a 38” turning radius. Pride’s feather-touch disassembly allows for easy take-apart transport. You’ll find the under seat storage bins perfect to keep necessities close at hand and secure. The charging port is tiller-mounted for easy access, and a built-in USB charging port lets you charge your electronic devices from the scooter.
Personalize your Jazzy Zero-Turn 8 as you choose from a great array of custom colors, too! Available in Green Moonstone, Onyx Black, Pewter, Sapphire Blue, Pearl White or Fire Opal.
The Jazzy Zero Turn 8 is the first 4-wheel scooter with a 3-wheel turning radius. At last, you can enjoy the stability and comfort of a 4-wheel scooter, but can still navigate tight turns and corners with ease. Thanks to Pride’s patent-pending Zero Turn technology, this scooter has an impressive 38” turning radius. Whether traveling indoors or out, you will only need one scooter with the Jazzy Zero Turn 8.
What Makes This Different?
The Jazzy Zero–Turn 8 has a wide 45.75″ frame, with a 37.25″ turning radius. Pride’s feather-touch disassembly makes it easy to take away from travel. You’ll find the storage bins under your seat ideal to keep your needs close at hand and comfortable. The charging port is designed for easy access, and the built-in USB charging port allows you to charge your electronic devices from the scooter.
Why the Jazzy Zero Turn 8 Is Right for You?
The Jazzy Zero Turn 8 offers excellent versatility, giving you the stability of a 4-wheel scooter with an incredible turning radius. Thanks to the Zero Turn technology, this scooter turns and navigates like a 3-wheel scooter, so you can take it where you cannot take other 4-wheel scooters.
This scooter is capable of both indoor and outdoor travel, and its dual motors offer plenty of traction so you can tackle rough terrain. Wonderfully convenient and full of features that make for a comfortable ride, there’s no beating this scooter when you want both stability and an excellent turning radius.
- Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging
- Contemporary new rim design makes the Jazzy® Zero Turn 8 look as good as it drives
- CTS suspension for comfortable long range use
- Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation
- Dual motors for added traction in rough terrain
- Feather touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Front basket
- Full LED lighting package for safe operation
- iTurn Technology™ provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel turning radius
- Under seat storage comes standard
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Your choice of six contemporary, interchangeable color shrouds
*Note Green Moonstone color may appear more silver with hues of green in some lighting
BrochureProduct Brochure (English)
ManualProduct Manual (English)
WarrantyWarranty (English & French)
|Top Speed||Up to 5.9 mph|
|Estimated Travel Range||Up to 13.1 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5 amp|
|Battery Size||(2) 22 AH|
|Braking System||Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical|
|Motor Output||24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle|
|Weight Capacity||325 lbs.|
|Total Weight (Inc. Batteries)||151 lbs.|
|Seat Weight||27 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled||48 lbs. (rear section)|
|Batteries Weight||Battery box 31.5 lbs.
13.5 lbs. each
|Type||Foldable, molded plastic|
|Dimensions||17” X 17” X 14″|
|Ground Clearance||1.3″ at motor, 1.5″ at anti-tip, 3.5″ at side deck|
|Wheel Type||4 Wheeled|
|Front Tires||2” x 7” solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5” x 9” solid|
All orders come with a manufacturer warranty -labour is excluded
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
nEED ADDITIONAL HELP?
NEED A SERVICE LOCATION?
We can help you find the closest service location near you. Just click the button below and complete the form and we will get back to you within the next 48 hrs.Find A Service Location
Please fill the form below
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
- These specifications vary with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of ( /- 10%).
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of ( or – 3%).
- AGM or gel cell type required.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards.
Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition, and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections