The Jazzy® Zero Turn and Pride’s patented, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology™. Navigate tight corners and small spaces effortlessly with a 38” turning radius. Illuminate your ride with bright LED lighting. Dual motors and CTS suspension ensure a smooth and comfortable drive.
Pride’s new Jazzy Zero-Turn 4-wheel scooter takes a giant leap forward in scooter performance! Zero Turn Technology merges the stable ride of a four-wheel scooter with the tight turning radius and superior handling of a three-wheeler. Responsive dual motors and patented CTS suspension offer improved traction and a smooth ride .
The Jazzy Zero –Turn has a roomy 44” chassis, yet only a 38” turning radius. Pride’s feather-touch disassembly allows for easy take-apart transport. You’ll find the underseat storage bins perfect to keep necessities close at hand and secure. The charging port is tiller-mounted for easy access, and a built in USB charging port lets you charge your electronic devices from the scooter.
Personalize your Jazzy Zero-Turn as you choose from a great array of custom colors, too! Available in Green Moonstone, Onyx Black, Pewter, Sapphire Blue, Pearl White or Fire Opal.
- Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging
- Contemporary new rim design makes the Jazzy® Zero Turn look as good as it drives
- CTS suspension for comfortable long range use
- Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation
- Dual motors for added traction in rough terrain
- Feather touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Front basket
- Full LED lighting package for safe operation
- iTurn Technology™ provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel turning radius
- Under seat storage comes standard
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Your choice of six contemporary, interchangeable color shrouds
*Note Green Moonstone color may appear more silver with hues of green in some lighting
|Model||Jazzy Zero Turn|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Front Tire||2″x7″ solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5″x9″ solid|
|Maximum Speed1||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||1.3″ at motor|
|Seating3||Foldable, molded plastic 17w x 17d|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||120 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||Battery box 31.5 lbs., batteries 13.5 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements4,5||(2) 12V deep-cycle, Size: 22 AH|
|Per Charge Range1,2||Up to 10 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5 amp|
|Suspension||CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6||48 lbs. (rear section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does|
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of ( /- 10%). 2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of ( or 3%). 3 AGM or gel cell type required. 4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.