Maxima (3-Wheel) Key Features
Large front headlight for increased visibility in low-light settings with directional signals
Easily Adjustable Tiller
Adjusts steering and controls to your desired position
Durable and stylish front and rear polyurethane bumper
Medium-back seat with swivel
Maxima features a weight capacity of 500 lbs., a max speed up to 5.25 mph, adjustable tiller and an ergonomically enhanced design.
The Pride Mobility Maxima 3-wheel motorized scooter brings outstanding performance and elegant styling together with rugged construction for a weight capacity of 500 pounds. The Maxima features upgraded electronics and an ultra heavy-duty drivetrain for added power. The seat provides a high level of comfort and black flat-free non-marking tires are standard along with a heavy duty front basket. The Maxima has great standard features like an easily adjustable tiller, front headlight, durable one-piece frame construction, front anti-tip wheels and whisper-quiet drive train.
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- Black, flat-free, non-marking tires
- Standard front basket
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 110 amp controller
- Maximum speed up to 5.25 mph
- Redesigned seat for improved comfort
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Durable and stylish rear polyurethane bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- User-friendly console
|Front Tires||3″ x 10″ Solid|
|Rear Tires||4″ x 10″ Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 5.3 MPH|
|Ground Clearance||4.25″ at mid frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||25.5″|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||22.5″-24.5″|
|Seat Type||Deluxe Contoured Medium-back (22″x18″)|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16″-18″|
|Battery Weight||24 lbs. ea. (U-1)|
|Battery Requirements||(2) NF-22, (2) U-1 (power elevating seat)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 18 miles, U-1 (power elevating seat) up to 9.6 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||76 lbs. (Rear section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0802 – Group 1 Very Heavy Duty|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
- These specifications vary with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of ( /- 10%).
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of ( or – 3%).
- AGM or gel cell type required.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards.
Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition, and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections