Whether you enjoy a quick trip to meet friends for food or taking a short journey to the local shops, the Pegasus METRO is the ideal choice to take you there.
The Pegasus METRO four wheel scooter (also available in 3 wheel) has been designed to focus on key aspects important to both new and seasoned scooter users. Equipped with proprietary Speed Reduction Technology, quiet and durable four-pole motors, an enhanced suspension system and an ergonomic design, the Pegasus METRO is engineered for a safe, comfortable and enjoyable ride.
The Pegasus Metro scooters offer: fingertip delta controls and new ergonomic handle bar, automatic speed reduction when turning, soft-riding full suspension for a great ride, powerful 50 amp batteries for extra range, high-back ergonomic seat with slide, lever tiller adjustment, 2-step in-built disengaging lever that prevents the scooter from accidentally freewheeling, full lights package including automatic brake light and indicators.
The advanced new suspension system features an adjustable front and rear suspension on the front for a superb ride over varying terrains. Along with the longer chassis and high tiller, they are particularly suited to taller users requiring extra legroom.
The Invacare Pegasus Metro offers a weight capacity of 136kg, top speed of 10km/h and a maximum range of up to 54km.
- Dual rear adjustable suspension and front spring suspension
- Speed Reduction Technology automatically reduces travel speed while cornering
- Two-step brake release lever prevents accidental disengagement out of drive mode
- Hand brake and brake light
- Adjustability – optimal driving position can be obtained by adjusting seat height, position, and the width, height and angle of the armrests
- Tiller movement and adjustment of the steering column for easier and more responsive control
- 4-pole, 250 Watt motor delivers travel speeds up to 12km/h
- 11″ pneumatic tyres
- Easy access to batteries, electronics, motor and cables
- Corrosion protection for vital components
- Variety of standard and premium colours available (please give us a call for more details)
- Fully Programmable Electronics.
- 360 degree rotating seat with fore/aft and height adjustment and reclining back.
Manual & WarrantyProduct Manual (English)
|Max. climbable obstacle height||3”|
|Usable Foot Space Length||13”|
|Seat-to-Floor||17.25” – 20.25”|
|Back Height||27”- 29”|
|Back Angle||90 degrees – 130 degrees|
|Seat-to-Top of Arms||7” – 10”|
|Width Between Arms||20” – 22.5”|
|Recommended Battery||2 x 12 V, 40 Ah|
|Off-Board Charging System||8 Ah|
|Speed||12 km/h (7.5 mph)|
|Estimated Travel Range*||42 km (26 miles)|
|Weight (lbs.)||125 lbs.|
|Weight Limit (lbs.)||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Incline Capability||6 degree|
|Dimensions||3.50″ – 5″|
|Tire Pressure||50 psi|
|Warranty||Two-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects (excluding upholstered materials, padded materials, and tires/wheels). Six months on batteries purchased from Invacare®. Manufacturer’s warranty does not cover normal wear.|