PEGASUS PRO (4 WHEELER) KEY FEATURES
With room to accommodate 75 Ah batteries, larger wheels, and new double wishbone suspension, it is ideal for people who want superior performance and functionality from their scooter.
The advanced suspension system on the Pegasus PRO has been designed to bring better performance and give a smoother ride over a variety of surfaces and terrains. In addition, the Pegasus PRO features a powerful motor and 12” pneumatic tires to ensure that whether you are in the city or the country, you get where you need to go in comfort and style.
The Pegasus PRO has been built using an array of quality components, which have enabled us to make it both reliable and easy to service. The electronics and motor have additional protection to guard against water and corrosion, safeguarding the vital workings of the scooter against any unnecessary malfunctions. The top cover can also be easily removed to check the motor, batteries, electronics and cables.
Manual & WarrantyProduct Manual (English)
- An interactive LCD screen which displays the time of day, temperature, battery gauge, system messages, odometer and speedometer.
- Invacare’s Speed Reduction Technology (SRT).
- Ergonomic design to encourage better alignment of the head, shoulders and elbows fora more relaxed driving position.
- Infinite adjustment of the tiller between 70° and 90°.
- Programmable electronics, adjustable audible signal volumes and customizable LCD screen brightness.
- 4-pole motor provides reliable performance and a 15 km/h top speed
- Full front and rear lighting system with automatic brake lights, turning signals andsuper bright, dual bulb headlights.
- Contoured captain’s chair is height adjustable and offers enhanced multi-positionrecline, fore/aft adjustment and armrest height, width and angle adjustment
- Vertical articulating double wishbone suspension which delivers superior control, performance and comfort.
- 12” black pneumatic tires with polished aluminum rims.
- Enhanced battery capacity accommodating up to 75 Ah batteries.
- Two-step brake release lever prevents accidental disengagement out of drive mode.
- Motor and electronics that are protected from corrosion and water, to safeguard thevital workings of the scooter
- 350 lbs. weight capacity.
|Max. climbable obstacle height||4”|
|Usable Foot Space Length||13”|
|Seat-to-Floor||17.25” – 20.25”|
|Back Height||27”- 29”|
|Back Angle||90 degree- 130 degree|
|Seat-to-Top of Arms||7” – 10”|
|Width Between Arms||20” – 22.5”|
|Recommended Battery||2 x 12 V, 75 Ah Group 24|
|Off-Board Charging System||8 Ah|
|Speed||15 km/h (9.5 mph)|
|Estimated Travel Range*||55 km (34 miles)|
|Weight (lbs.)||130 lbs.|
|Weight Limit (lbs.)||350 lbs.|
|Maximum Incline Capability||10 degree|
|Dimensions||12” x 3.5”|
|Tire Pressure||50 psi|
|Warranty||Two-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects (excluding upholstered materials, padded materials and tires/wheels). Six months on batteries purchased from Invacare®. Manufacturer’s warranty does not cover normal wear.|