PEGASUS PRO (4 WHEELER) KEY FEATURES
With room to accommodate 75 Ah batteries, larger wheels, and new double wishbone suspension, it is ideal for people who want superior performance and functionality from their scooter.
The Pegasus METRO four wheel scooter (also available in 3 wheel) has been designed to focus on key aspects important to both new and seasoned scooter users. Equipped with proprietary Speed Reduction Technology, quiet and durable four-pole motors, an enhanced suspension system and an ergonomic design, the Pegasus METRO is engineered for a safe, comfortable and enjoyable ride.
The Pegasus Metro scooters offer: fingertip delta controls and new ergonomic handle bar, automatic speed reduction when turning, soft-riding full suspension for a great ride, powerful 50amp batteries for extra range, high-back ergonomic seat with slide, lever tiller adjustment, 2-step in-built disengaging lever that prevents the scooter from accidentally freewheeling, full lights package including automatic brake light and indicators.
The advanced new suspension system features an adjustable front and rear suspension on the front for a superb ride over varying terrains. Along with the longer chassis and high tiller, they are particularly suited to taller users requiring extra legroom.
The Invacare Pegasus Metro offers a weight capacity of 136kg, top speed of 10km/h and a maximum range of up to 54km.
Manual & WarrantyProduct Manual (English)
- An interactive LCD screen which displays the time of day, temperature, battery gauge, system messages, odometer and speedometer.
- Invacare’s Speed Reduction Technology (SRT).
- Ergonomic design to encourage better alignment of the head, shoulders and elbows for
a more relaxed driving position.
- Infinite adjustment of the tiller between 70° and 90°.
- Programmable electronics, adjustable audible signal volumes and customizable LCD screen brightness.
- 4-pole motor provides reliable performance and a 15 km/h top speed
- Full front and rear lighting system with automatic brake lights, turning signals and
super bright, dual bulb headlights.
- Contoured captain’s chair is height adjustable and offers enhanced multi-position
recline, fore/aft adjustment and armrest height, width and angle adjustment
- Vertical articulating double wishbone suspension which delivers superior control, performance and comfort.
- 12” black pneumatic tires with polished aluminum rims.
- Enhanced battery capacity accommodating up to 75 Ah batteries.
- Two-step brake release lever prevents accidental disengagement out of drive mode.
- Motor and electronics that are protected from corrosion and water, to safeguard the
vital workings of the scooter
- 350 lbs. weight capacity.
|Max. climbable obstacle height||4”|
|Usable Foot Space Length||13”|
|Seat-to-Floor||17.25” – 20.25”|
|Back Height||27”- 29”|
|Back Angle||90 degree- 130 degree|
|Seat-to-Top of Arms||7” – 10”|
|Width Between Arms||20” – 22.5”|
|Recommended Battery||2 x 12 V, 75 Ah Group 24|
|Off-Board Charging System||8 Ah|
|Speed||15 km/h (9.5 mph)|
|Estimated Travel Range*||55 km (34 miles)|
|Weight (lbs.)||130 lbs.|
|Weight Limit (lbs.)||350 lbs.|
|Maximum Incline Capability||10 degree|
|Dimensions||12” x 3.5”|
|Tire Pressure||50 psi|
|Warranty||Two-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects (excluding upholstered materials, padded materials and tires/wheels). Six months on batteries purchased from Invacare®. Manufacturer’s warranty does not cover normal wear.|