Available in a 3 or 4-wheel model, the Celebrity LR has a top speed of up to 6.5 mph and a 350 lbs. weight capacity.
The new Celebrity® LR Scooter provides luxury at an affordable cost. Some of its many standard features include a deluxe, dual-adjustable delta tiller with wraparound handles, a deluxe lighting package, a jumbo front basket, a rear-view mirror, and a deluxe high-back seat with a headrest and sliders. Available in a 3 or 4-wheel model, the Celebrity LR has a top speed of up to 6.5 mph and a 350 lbs. weight capacity.
- Deluxe, Dual-Adjustable Delta Tiller With Wraparound Handles
- Ultra-Simple, Auto-Latching Lockup For Quick Disassembly/Reassembly
- Deluxe Light Package With Turn Signals
- Bright, Long-Lasting LED Lights For Safety
- Speed Adjustable Up To 6.5 Mph
- 350 Lbs. Weight Capacity
- Easily Accessible Tie Down Points (For Transport Of Unoccupied Scooter)
- Front Frame-Mounted Seat Post For Optimal Stability
- Tiller Rotation Lock Permits Tiller To Be Used As A Handle During Transport
- NF-22 Battery Capacity For Optimal Driving Range
- Jumbo Front Basket And Rearview Mirror Standard
- CRS Deluxe Reclining High-Back With Headrest And Sliders
- Micro Mag Grey Pneumatic Tires For Improved Ride
- Special measurement seat
- Forearm crutch holder
- Cane/crutch holder
- Wishbone crutch holder
- Oxygen tank holder
- Cup holder
- Rear basket
- Safety flag
- Walker holder
- Quad cane holder
- Weather cover
|Carrying Capacity||350lbs (160kg)|
|Range per Charge||20 miles (30km) with 55amp batteries|
|Max Speed||6.5mph (11kmh)|
|Battery Capacity||up to 55amp NF22|
|Charger||24volt 5amp (off board)|
|Battery Weight||36.5lbs each|
|Tire Sizes||10″ pneumatic front and rear|
|Suspension||3 wheel rear – 4 wheel front and rear|
|Drive System||rear wheel drive; sealed transaxle, 24volt DC motor|
|Braking||Regenerative and electromechanical (electronic, regenerative disc brakes)|
|Cart Weight||160lbs (3w) 173lbs (4w) not including batteries|
|Heaviest Piece||Rear: 3 wheel 61lbs – 4 wheel 73lbs|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
- These specifications vary with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of ( /- 10%).
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of ( or – 3%).
- AGM or gel cell type required.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards.
Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition, and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections