PRIDE GOGO SPORT (3-WHEEL) KEY FEATURES
Featuring Pride’s feather touch disassembly, the Sport conveniently disassembles into 5 smaller lightweight pieces that fit easily into the trunk of most cars and all SUV’s and vans.
The Go-Go ® Sport delivers high-performance operation and easy disassembly for convenience on-the-go. With a 325 lbs. weight capacity, charger port in tiller, and standard front LED lighting, the Go-Go Sport is feature rich and travel ready.
The Go-Go Sport 3-Wheel scooter is equipped with tons of features for a superior driving experience, all at an excellent price. This scooter features a 17” wide supportive seat with a front frame-mounted seat post to offer you maximum stability during your ride. Flip-back armrests allow you to easily get in and out of this scooter. A 325-pound weight capacity makes this scooter an excellent choice for many people, and this scooter even comes with interchangeable Blue and Red colored panels so you can change up its appearance.
The Go-Go Sport 3-Wheel offers feather-touch disassembly which allows you to separate the frame into five pieces using only one hand. When disassembled, the heaviest piece weighs just 35.8 pounds, so you can easily load this scooter into a vehicle for transportation. With the Go-Go Sport 3-Wheel’s easy disassembly, there’s no need to invest in a vehicle lift.
This scooter achieves a top speed of 4.7 miles per hour and can travel up to 9 miles on a single battery charge. An off-board dual voltage charger can charge the battery pack either on-board or off-board, offering convenience. A charger port in the tiller makes it easy to recharge the batteries, too.
Why the Go-Go Sport 3-Wheel is Right for You?
The Go-Go Sport 3-Wheel scooter offers top performance and convenience, all at an affordable price. This scooter makes a great choice for anyone who likes to travel, since it easily disassembles into five pieces. You won’t have to deal with vehicle lifts, since this scooter, when disassembled, is easy to load into a vehicle. With its durable construction and impressive weight limit, the Go-Go Sport 3-Wheel is a quality scooter that is sure to meet your needs.
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear cable
- Includes 2 sets of easily changeable colored panels in Red and Blue
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All-new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal power management and added safety features
- Standard front tiller-mounted basket included
- Deck basket for additional storage (4-Wheel only)
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Charger port in tiller
BrochureProduct Brochure (English)
WarrantyWarranty (English & French)
|Top Speed||Up to 4.7 mph|
|Estimated Travel Range||Up to 13 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2 amp|
|Battery Size||(2) 18 AH, 14 lbs. each|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Motor Output||24-volt DC motor, sealed transaxle|
|Drive System||Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle with 24-volt DC motor|
|Weight Capacity||325 lbs.|
|Total Weight (Without Batteries)||93 lbs.|
|Seat Weight||23 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled||35 lbs. (front section)|
|Batteries Weight||29.5 lbs. per battery pack|
|Type||Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered, molded plastic|
|Dimensions||Width: 17” Depth: 17”|
|Ground Clearance||1.5” at motor|
|Wheel Type||4 Wheeled|
|Front Tires||3” x 8” solid|
|Rear Tires||3” x 9” solid|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
|Want to know the closest warranty location near you? we can help.|
|Find A Service Location|
Please fill the form below AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU.
- These specifications vary with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of ( /- 10%).
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of ( or – 3%).
- AGM or gel cell type required.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards.
Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition, and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections