Jazzy® 614 HD Power Wheelchair Key Features
Overview of the Jazzy® 614 HD Power Wheelchair:
The Jazzy® 614 HD features patented Mid-wheel 6® technology and Active-Trac ATX Suspension for an outstanding level of performance, maneuverability and tight turning radius, all in one heavy-duty package.
Independent front casters raise and lower as needed to compensate instantly for changes in terrain, making transitions easy.
The Jazzy 614 HD features dual enhanced in-line motors for greater efficiency, torque, range, and performance.
Independent drive wheel suspension allows each drive wheel to be independently supported by a dynamic spring-strut dampening system, reducing the vibrations caused by driving surfaces.
All-around performance indoors and out over most surfaces, inclines, and slopes makes the Jazzy 614 HD an excellent heavy-duty power chair choice.
- Dual enhanced in-line motors for greater efficiency, torque, range and performance
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- 6” casters on front & rear for maximum stability
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy rear access to batteries
- Seating up to 24” W x 24” D
- Tool-less shroud removal
- Easy serviceability
- Depth adjustable foot platform
- Seat Depth1Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2Measured from the seat base to the top of the chair back. Power wheelchair riders need upper back support, particularly for the moment of initial acceleration.
- Hanger Angle3Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the electric power wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width4Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Front Seat to Floor5Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Electric power wheelchairs are almost never foot-propelled by the user – so excluding the additional two-inch footrest height for propelling is very rare.
Jazzy 614 HD
|Weight Capacity||450 LBS|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.25 mph|
|Front Wheels||6″ solid casters|
|Rear Wheels||6″ solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, in-line, Mid-Wheel 6®|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||24″W x 24″D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||20.5″ – 23.5″|
|Synergy® Seating||24″W x 24″D|
|Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range||17.75″ – 19.75″|
|Standard Electronics||50A, Dynamic Shark|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, NF-22|
|Standard Battery Charger||5A, off board|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 11 miles|
|Battery Weight5||37 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece4||122 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||52 lbs. (high-back)|
|Standard Seat Size||20″ x 18″-20″|
|Medicare Code Coverage||Group 2: Heavy Duty (K0824/K0825)|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty on frame;
13-month limited warranty on electronics;
13-month limited warranty on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries