Jazzy Air 2.0 Key Features
Elevate your life to the next level!
At the touch of a switch, the Jazzy Air® 2 elevates 12” in just 11 seconds. With a sleek, more modern look, this power chair safely drives at speeds up to 4 mph while elevated, allowing users to enjoy face-to-face social engagement. With Mid-Wheel 6® Drive and Active-Trac® Suspension, the Jazzy Air® 2 offers enhanced performance and stability both indoors and out.
- High-back or solid seat pan, reclining sport seat. Seat features 2” of depth adjustment. Choice of 16”x16”-18”, 18”x18”-20”, 20”x20”-22”
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Height adjustable headrest
- Newly re-designed lift features:
- 2” lower seat-to-floor height enables user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk
- Raises and lowers in 11 seconds by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick
- Additional features:
- Drives safely at 4 mph in the elevated position
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 2”of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Bright LED marker lights offers visibility in all environments
- Active-Trac® suspension with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology allows for maximum stability in the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Under seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables accessible
Jazzy Air® 2
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.0 mph (elevated and non-elevated position)|
|Ground Clearance1||1″ at motor bracket|
|Front Wheels||6″ flat free|
|Drive Wheels||10″ flat free|
|Rear Wheels||6″ flat free|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, Mid-Wheel 6® drive|
|Braking System||“Intelligent Braking” (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20″W x 20″-22″D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21.25” – 33”|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
|Battery Weight5||U1 Batteries: 24.5 lbs.
40 Ah Batteries: 32.5 lbs.
|Standard Battery Charger||5 amp, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 16.8 miles (U1)
Up to 19.2 miles (40 Ah)
|Warranty||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
|Interested in seeing in person? Contact US.|
|Find A Demo Location|