Revo™ 2.0 3-Wheel Key Features
Front LED Headlight
Offers optimal pathway illumination.
Under Seat Storage
Built in under seat storage stores your valuables.
Ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain.
Feather Touch Disassembly
Permits simple frame separation with only one hand.
The power of a full-sized scooter and the maneuverability of a travel scooter. Easily disassembles into 5 lightweights, easy-to-manage pieces.
Experience the Revo 2.0, a new class of scooter that combines an array of features into one great package. Tough and built to last, the Revo 2.0 offers rugged dependability you expect from luxury mid-size scooters. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain. Experience convenient, feather-touch disassembly for portability that is comparable to our Travel Mobility line. Enjoy standard under-seat storage and speeds up to 5 mph. Ride on with the Revo 2.0!
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Pride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Standard under seat storage
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
|Model||Revo 2.0 3-Wheel|
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 5 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.25″ at transaxle|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)3||120 lbs.|
|Battery Weight4||24 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements||(2) U1 Batteries|
|Up to 12 miles|
|Battery Charger||3.5 amp|
|Suspension||Front and rear|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,5||48 lbs. (rear section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
- These specifications vary with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of ( /- 10%).
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of ( or – 3%).
- AGM or gel cell type required.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards.
Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition, and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections