Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel Key Features
Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension for improved absorption over rough surfaces and a more comfortable ride experience over rough terrain
Ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort
Full LED Lighting Package
Curb and rear lights, directional signals and courtesy light under tiller for ultimate visibility in low-light settings
Black vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest, flip-up, height and width adjustable armrest
Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) is the next generation in mobility scooter ride comfort. Pride® Mobility’s industry first technology incorporates advanced suspension components for improved absorption over rough surfaces and a more comfortable ride experience over various terrains.
The Victory® 10 LX with CTS Suspension Mobility Scooter features CTS (Comfort-Trac Suspension) Suspension and brings a new level of performance and features to mid-size scooters. Featuring CTS independent front and rear suspension, sleek style, feather-touch disassembly and standard lighting, the 4-wheel Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension is the ultimate mid-size luxury scooter.
- CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac front and rear independent suspension)
- Sleek, modern design
- Exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Easily accessible charger port in tiller
- Full LED lighting package that includes curb and rear lights and directional signals
- Courtesy light under tiller
- Storage compartment below tiller
- Enhanced flush-mounted horn buttons
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear cable
- Front tiller-mounted basket
|Weight capacity:||400 lbs|
|Maximum speed1:||Up to 5.6 mph|
|Ground clearance2:||2.2” at motor|
|Front tires2:||3.5” x 10” solid (standard); 10” pneumatic (optional)|
|Rear tires2:||3.5” x 10” solid (standard); 10” pneumatic (optional)|
|Suspension:||Front and rear|
|Range per charge1,4:||Up to 16.16 miles|
|Maximum allowable incline:||6 degrees|
|Total weight without batteries6:||156.2 lbs.|
|Heaviest piece when disassembled:||77.6 lbs. (front section)|
|Standard seating:||Type: CRS14 – High-back with limited recline, seat slide and swivel with height, width and angle-adjustable armrests
Weight: 52 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: 18” width, 17.5” depth
|Drivetrain:||Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor|
|Brakes:||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery requirements5:||(2) 12-volt, deep cycle
Size: U-1 or 40 AH
Weight3: (U-1) 24.5 lbs. each
(40 AH) 32.5 lbs. each
|Battery charger:||5 amp, off-board charger|
- These specifications vary with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of ( /- 10%).
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of ( or – 3%).
- AGM or gel cell type required.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards.
Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition, and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections