Victory LX 4-Wheel Key Features
Maintain your active lifestyle with the Victory® LX Sport. Equipped with Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS), the Victory LX Sport easily handles more varied ride. Enjoy convenient storage and courtesy light under the tiller. A long-lasting LED headlight ensures optimal pathway illumination. Experience great features and sporty style with the Victory LX Sport.
On top of the comfort delivered from the CTS suspension is the high-back limited recline seat. Having adjustable height and width armrests can allow you to customize how your scooter feels to your liking. Even the headrest is adjustable. The seat also swivels allowing you to easily exit the mobility scooter.
Another feature that was implemented into this mobility scooter was an ergonomically wrapped handle on the delta tiller. Having the ability to operate the Victory LX sport mobility scooter with one hand is truly a user-friendly feature. Digging around for the charging port to charge your mobility scooter will no longer be an issue. This is because you can find the charging port on the delta tiller.
Safety is always the top priority with Pride Mobility Scooters. This hasn’t changed with the affordable Victory LX sport mobility scooter for sale at Mobility Scooters Direct. Included as standard features are a full lighting package with LED headlights. It doesn’t end there. Rear light and directional signals are also standard features. So you are always aware of what is under the tiller, you will have a courtesy light there as well. Knowing what is behind you prior to reversing is very important. To accomplish seeing behind you, you will enjoy a rearview mirror. Someone in your way? You will have a horn for that!
It is clear that if you use the Victory LX sport indoors, you will need it to go a little slower than if you are traveling greater distances outdoors. To make controlling the speed easier, you will have a simple speed setting switch and dial. Reducing speed indoors at places like a mall or a supermarket will reduce the likelihood of accidentally running into a person, shelf, or stationary object.
What Makes It Different?
In addition to riding at 8 MPH, the Victory LX Sport has a wider stance than many scooters in this category, giving it extra stability, enabling you to travel safely and confidently. The front and rear Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) handle the bumps for a less jarring and more comfortable ride.The tiller got a big makeover for the new Victory LX Sport. In addition to the comfortable delta tiller, you now have an easy-to-grip angle adjustment knob, a charging port, front light, and a puddle light under the steering section to better see the scooter floor area.
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater support
- Charger port easily located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles let you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Easy-to- read voltmeter
- Rearview mirror
- Full light package with LED headlight, rear lights and directional signals plus a under-tiller courtesy light
- Easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, speed dial, light switches, horn and directional signal buttons
- High-back limited recline seat features sliders, height and width adjustable armrests, height adjustable headrest, and swivel
|Top Speed||Up to 8 mph|
|Estimated Travel Range*||Up to 19.7 miles at 200 lbs.
Up to 13 miles at 400 lbs.
|Overall Dimensions (L X W)||47” X 25.5”|
|Drive System||Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle
with 24-volt DC motor
|Battery Charger||5 amp, off-board charger|
|Battery Size||Size: (2) 45 AH|
|Brakes||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Suspension||Front and rear|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Total Weight (w/o Batteries)||220 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece (When Disassembled)||77 lbs. (front section)|
|Battery Weight (pair)||30.2 lbs. each|
|Seat Weight||43 lbs.|
|Seat Type||Reclining high-back|
|Dimensions||18” width, 18” depth|
|Ground Clearance||2.2” at motor, 3.15” at mid-frame|
|Seat-to-Deck Height||16.5” -18.5”|
|Front Wheels||3.5″x10″ solid|
|Rear Wheels||3.5″x10″ solid|
All orders come with a manufacturer warranty -labour is excluded
|Warranty||Frame: lifetime limited
Drivetrain: 2-year limited
Electronics: 2-year limited
- These specifications vary with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of ( /- 10%).
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of ( or – 3%).
- AGM or gel cell type required.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards.
Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition, and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections