With a full complement of advanced standard features like exclusive low-profile tires, dual front wheels for added stability and wraparound delta tiller, the Victory® Twin is a greater value than ever before
The Pride Mobility Victory Twin is easy to disassemble and has a wraparound delta tiller and dual front wheels for added stability. Bus and elevator friendly. Prices include U1 (33amp) batteries. Seat sizes and types can be upgraded.
- Dual front wheels for added stability
- 4-pole motor standard
- Exclusive one-hand feather-touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
- Full lighting package, including high-visibility automatic rear brake light system and turn signals
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Push/pull throttle control standard
- Crushproof basket
- LED battery meter
- Easy access, tiller-mounted charger port for standard dual voltage off-board charger
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, solid, non-scuffing, black, low-profile wheels
- Seat includes pinchless hinges and 8-position seat rotation and sliders
- U-1 batteries included in unit
|Dimensions||44.75″ x 22.25″|
|Carrying Capacity||350lbs (160kg)|
|Range per Charge||16 miles (26kms) with 50ah batteries|
|Max Speed||6.25mph (10.5 kmh)|
|Battery Capacity||up to 50 amp (add $100)|
|Charger||24volt 5amp (off board)|
|Battery Weight||U1 24.5lbs each; 50 amp 33lbs each|
|Tire Sizes||Front: 3 x 9 solid; Rear: 3.5 X 10 solid|
|Drive System||rear wheel drive; sealed transaxle, 24volt DC motor|
|Braking||Regenerative and electromechanical (electronic, regenerative disc brakes)|
|Cart Weight||149lbs not including batteries|
|Heaviest Piece||53.5lbs (front section)|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour|
- These specifications vary with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of ( /- 10%).
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of ( or – 3%).
- AGM or gel cell type required.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards.
Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition, and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections