Pursuit 4-Wheel Key Features
Top-Performance Ride Quality
Front and rear suspension to handle various outdoor terrains
Black vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest, flip-up, height and width adjustable armrest
Full Lighting Package
Features directional signals and large lower headlight for pathway illumination
13” Low-Profile Tires
Optimal traction for outdoor performance
The big, heavy-duty Pursuit PMV from Pride is a great off-roader, with 13″ wheels to handle rugged terrain. It has an 12.8 KM/H top speed, standard full lighting package with directional signals and non-marking low profile tires.
The Pursuit® incorporates a blend of power, style and performance to handle rugged outdoor terrain.
With an active lifestyle in mind, the powerful drivetrain, 24 Volt, 4-pole motor for increased power, 3.56” ground clearance and maximum speed of 8 mph combine power and torque to accelerate your outdoor experience.
Standard features include feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 13” low-profile solid tires, front and rear suspension, high-back reclining seat, full lighting package that includes directional signals and large lower headlight for pathway illumination, infinitely-adjustable tiller, front basket and rearview mirror.
- 24V, 4-pole DC motor for increased power
- Infinite adjusting tiller angle w/conveniently located handle
- Feather-touch disassembly
- Powerful drive train, features 120 amp microprocessor based controller
- Deluxe reclining high-back seat with headrest and sliders
- Full lighting package including directional signals and angle-adjustable, lower headlight
- Large 13″ low profile solid tires for excellent outdoor performance
|Front Tires||3″ x 13″ Solid|
|Rear Tires||13″ Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 8 mph|
|Turning Radius**||67.75″ Left, 66.75″ Right|
|Overall Width of Base**||25.25″|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||24.75″-26.25″|
|Seat Type||Reclining High Back w/Sliders and Headrest (18″x18″)|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||17″-18.75″|
|Battery Weight||38 lbs. each (NF-22 or 55 AH) or 53 lbs. each (Group 24 or 75AH)|
(2) Group 24
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||NF-22: Up to 14 miles
G24: Up to 19 miles
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A (NF-22)
Off-board, 8A (Group 24)
|Suspension||Front & Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Silver|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||95 lbs (Front Section)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year pro-rata on drivetrain;
2-year limited on electronics
- These specifications vary with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of ( /- 10%).
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of ( or – 3%).
- AGM or gel cell type required.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards.
Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition, and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections