Pursuit® XL (4-Wheel) Key Features
Top-Performance Ride Quality
Front and rear suspension to handle various outdoor terrains
Black vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest, flip-up, height and width adjustable armrest
Full Lighting Package
Features directional signals and large lower headlight for pathway illumination
13” Low-Profile Tires
Optimal traction for outdoor performance
An exciting blend of power and precision that features a 24-volt DC motor, full suspension, 13” low-profile tires and a hydraulic-sealed brake system.
The Pursuit XL PMV from Pride Mobility is a rugged and heavy duty scooter with great comfort and safety features. It features a 400 lb. weight capacity and Delta tiller with wraparound handles for easier handling. It has a full LED lighting package that includes turn signals and a headlight. The large 13″ pneumatic tires and front and rear suspension create a smoother ride and better handling and outdoor performance.
- Infinitely-adjustable tiller angle with conveniently located handle
- Powerful drivetrain; features 200 amp microprocessor-based controller
- Deluxe reclining high-back seat with headrest and sliders
- Full lighting package that includes directional signals and lower headlight
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Large 13″ low-profile, pneumatic tires for excellent outdoor performance
- Hydraulic handbrake
|Front Tires||13″ pneumatic|
|Rear Tires||13″ pneumatic|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 8.5 mph|
|Ground Clearance||5.25″ at mid frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||27.25″|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||26.25″-27.75″|
|Seat Type||High Back Pillow w/Sliders & Headrest (19.5″x16″)|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||21″-22.5″|
|Battery Weight||53 lbs. ea. (75AH)
60 lbs. ea. (100AH)
|Battery Requirements||(2)Group 24 (75 AH) or (2)Group 27 (100 AH)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||(G27)up to 30 miles, (G24) up to 22 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 8A|
|Suspension||Front & Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Silver|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||205 lbs. (Main frame)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
- These specifications vary with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of ( /- 10%).
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of ( or – 3%).
- AGM or gel cell type required.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards.
Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition, and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections