Titan Power Wheelchair Key Features
Overview of the Titan Power Wheelchair:
The Titan Power Wheelchair from Drive combines high performance and style in a front-wheel-drive chair that can be used both indoors and out. The 10″ drive wheels allow for excellent maneuverability and obstacle handling. The Captain Seat is height adjustable with a fold-down back rest and features deep contours, hip guides and leg troughs for better comfort and positioning. An adjustable length mounting system allows for ideal ergonomics when using the programmable controller.
What Makes This Different
The Titan is made using a UniFrame construction. This design has fewer moving parts and provides a solid base with better strength, frame durability and performance. Several seat styles from which to choose include the high back captains seat in 18” or 20” widths, an 18” low-back seat, or even a 20” rehab pan-style seat to be used with a wheelchair cushion. (extra charges apply) The Titan also comes with FREE 1-Year In-Home Service. If you experience a problem with your chair during the first twelve months, simply call SpinLife to arrange for a technician to come to your home for diagnosis and repair. You may also choose to extend this service for up to three years for an additional charge.
Why We Like It
The Drive Titan can be disassembled quickly, without tools, into several smaller components. The base of the chair is the heaviest component at only 68 lbs. All sections are then small enough for simple loading into a car, truck or van for easy transporting. You also do not need to disconnect any type of electrical wiring components, such as circuit breakers when separating the front and rear frame.
Measuring Guide Of Titan Power Wheelchair
- Seat Depth1: Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2: Measured from the seat base to the top of the chair back. Power wheelchair riders need upper back support, particularly for the moment of initial acceleration.
- Hanger Angle3: Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the electric power wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width4: Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Front Seat to Floor5: Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Electric power wheelchairs are almost never foot-propelled by the user – so excluding the additional two-inch footrest height for propelling is very rare.
FEATURES OF Titan Power Wheelchair:
- Height-adjustable swivel seat features a fold-down backrest
- Includes interchangeable color panels in red and blue
- Seat back reclines and features an adjustable headrest
- Adjustable-length controller mount
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable
- Available with 16”, 18”, 20” and 22” wide Captain’s Seat
- Optional swing-away controller arm (Item #AA4100) sold separately
- Solid, flip-up footplate with adjustable height, depth, and angle
- Positioning belt included
- Optional elevating leg rests (requires Item #AE2500 & Item #LK3JELR) sold separately
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy freewheel operation
- Anti-tip wheels
|Top Speed||4 mph|
|Estimated Travel Range*||15 miles|
|Overall Dimensions||40″ (L) x 24″ (W)|
|Batteries (pair)||12V x 35AH (U1)|
|Batteries Charger||3A Offboard|
|Controller||Dynamic Shark 40A|
|Motors||24V x 200W x 3900 rpm|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Total Weight||158 lbs.|
|Base Weight||68 lbs.|
|Battery Weight (pair)||44 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece Disassembled||55 lbs.|
|Seat Weight||43 lbs.|
|Floor-to-Seat Height||20.5″ – 23″|
|Caster Wheels||6″ x 2″ Solid|
|Drive Wheels||10″ x 3″ Flat-free|
All orders come with a manufacturer warranty -labour is excluded
|Warranty on Frame||Limited Lifetime|
|Warranty on Electronic Controller||14 Months|
|Warranty on Drive Train Components||14 Months|
|Warranty on Batteries||12 Months|
|Interested in seeing in person? Contact US.|
|Find A Demo Location|