A 400 lb. weight capacity, a per charge range of up to 13 miles and a maximum speed up to 5.25 mph compliment the versatility of the Victory 10.2.
The sleek, sporty Victory 10.2 scooter from Pride Mobility delivers high-performance operation with an impressive list of features such as Feather-Touch disassembly.
Some of the Victory 10.2 Standard features include feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 10” solid tires, and a front basket. A 400 lb. weight capacity, a per charge range of up to 13.5 miles and a maximum speed up to 5.2 mph compliment the versatility of the Victory 10.2 3-Wheel. Available in Ocean Blue and Candy Apple Red.
Why the Victory 10.2 3-Wheel Is Right for You
The Victory 10.2 3-Wheel is equipped with countless features that make it safer, more convenient, and more comfortable for you than previous models. From a redesigned delta tiller full of convenient options like a USB charging port to the seat that can swivel 360 degrees, this scooter is built to put in a great performance. Its generous weight capacity of 400 pounds makes it a practical option for many, and with a top speed of 5.2 miles per hour, it can quickly transport you on errands, throughout buildings, and on vacations.
With a sleek and sophisticated appearance, this scooter is a great option for anyone who wants a great performing mobility vehicle complete with all of the bells and whistles.
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Puddle light
- Integrated storage/cup holder in tiller
- New ambient voltmeter adjusts brightness to suit your environment
- Integrated USB mobile device charging port in tiller
- New frosted LED headlights and low-mounted LED pathway light brightens your route
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Pinchless hinge seat with swivel and sliders for increased comfort. Available in sizes 18” x 17” and 20” x 18”
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
|Model||Victory 10.2 3-Wheel|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Front Tire||3.5″x10″ solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5″x10″ solid|
|Maximum Speed1||Up to 5.2 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||2.4” at transaxle
2.1” at anti-tip
3.0” at side deck
|Weight (w/o Batteries)3,6||130.25 lbs.|
|Seat-to-Deck||15.25” – 18.25”|
|Battery Weight5||24.5 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements3,4||(U-1) 24.5 lbs. each
(40 AH) 32.5 lbs. each
|Range Per Charge1,2||Up to 11 Miles (U-1)
Up to 13 Miles (40AH)
|Battery Charger||3.5-amp, off-board (U-1)
5-amp, off-board (40 AH)
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3||56.5 lbs. (front section)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
- These specifications vary with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of ( /- 10%).
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of ( or – 3%).
- AGM or gel cell type required.
Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards.
Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition, and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections