Unlike most travel scooters that have to be disassembled for portability, the ZooMe Flex has an innovative lightweight design that easily folds and unfolds in one simple motion. Once folded, the ZooMe is incredibly compact for storage or transport, so it’s an ideal solution for travel or day-to-day use.
Drive Medical has released a new mobility scooter called the Zoome Flex. Those of us who know the disability scooter madness know that Zoome from the beginning is their recreational 3-wheeled unit. The flex is, however, nothing like that unit. It is a much more stable, comfortable and portable mobility model. If you are interested in know exactly what we think about it and where the Zoome Flex outperforms its competition, keep on reading the review.
- ltra-lightweight for superior portability
- Quick and Easy “Flex” folding design for transport and storage in one easy motion
- High-gloss shrouds for a protective finish
- Easy throttle control
- Delta tiller for users with limited dexterity
- Auto-folding seat with padded, adjustable armrests and fold down back
- Flat-free, non-marking tires for worry-free travel
- Easy-to-adjust tiller angle places the scooter’s controls in the ideal position
- Anti-tip wheels for additional safety