Ezee 30-Day Return Policy
Your purchase from ScooterCountry.ca come standard with our EZEE 30-Day Return Policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, for absolutely any reason whatsoever, simply complete the RMA form and notify us to get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) confirmation. Once you have received the RMA confirmation, you may ship the product back to us. You will be issued a refund on your returned product after we have performed a full examination of the equipment. We inspect for any damages, including dents, scratches, chips, dings or overall wear and tear while in your possession. The refund issued will have the cost of any damage deducted from the refund total.
You will be issued a refund on your returned product after we have performed a full examination of the equipment. We inspect for any damages, including dents, scratches, chips, dings or overall wear and tear while in your possession. The refund issued will have the cost of any damages deducted from the refund total.
You are fully responsible for shipping and handling, including shipping insurance, and are held responsible for lost shipment or any damages occurring during shipment. Shipping and handling is NON-REFUNDABLE. If you received FREE SHIPPING (which is a $115 cost if it was delivered via Parcel services; $250 if it was delivered via Freight and $350 if you product weighed over 175 lbs) when you purchased your scooter, that shipping cost will be deducted from your refund total.
- The customer is fully responsible for all return shipping costs
- Shipping and handling is NON-REFUNDABLE
- Your order must be returned (shipped) back to us within 30-days from the date of when you received the order shipment
- Any damages having occurred while in your possession will be deducted from your refund total, unless otherwise noted
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returns.
- Replacement parts may NOT be returned
- Accessories may NOT be returned
Orders being returned MUST be shipped back in its original packaging (including 2-inches of foam lining) when the product was shipped to you after purchase. You must complete the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form and receive proper approval before we can process your refund. The RMA form must be submitted to us electronically. Once we receive your RMA form, we will e-mail you with the following details: Your RMA #
- Ship-to Return address
- Projected refund amount
We will not accept any returns to our warehouse without prior RMA approval. Without prior RMA approval, absolutely no refund will be issued.
- If you cancel your order prior to SHIPPING but after processing of payment, there will be a cancellation fee of 6%.
- If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, please follow our Return Policies & Procedures. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable fees.
- Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above – including restocking, cancellation and other applicable fees.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION FORM
Complete the form below to request a Return Merchandise Authorization: